IBM Planning Analytics is an enterprise planning solution that allows organizations to deliver reliable and timely budgets, forecasts and plans. IBM Planning Analytics allows information to be presented to the right people, in a format that makes sense to them by supporting the full range of business requirements.
Develop timely and reliable forecasts, budgets and plans with:
- High-performance, 64-bit, in-memory, on-demand financial analytics for large models and data sets
- Scalability to start with a single planning application and expand it to fit your entire enterprise
- Managed contribution to get input from staff from all divisions and locations quickly, consistently and automatically
- Role-based security to ensure users only work on their plans
- A flexible modeling environment with no IT or programming skills needed
- Choice of Microsoft Excel or TM1Web interfaces
Additionally, IBM Planning Analytics has a blended workflow of planning activities (personal scenarios, rolling forecasts, driver-based planning, etc.) with personalized analysis such as integrated scorecarding and reporting for a complete view of your plan. Dynamically view plans, build alternatives and share them with your team. Have total control over your planning, budgeting and forecasting processes today!
- Finance 2011 – Time to Build the “Last Mile”
- Extending Planning & Forecasting with Analytics
- Best Practices Budgeting
- Bridging Operational & Financial Forecasting
- Budgeting: Beyond Spreadsheets