Gaining Business Efficiency through Business Process Management –Banking
Business Process Management (BPM) technologies provide an optimizing step in business performance. BPM includes integrated tools to model, design, simulate and deploy processes and process applications. It supports both human-centric processes and system-intensive processes.
A bank required BPM solutions to take their company to new heights.
- Implement a consistent financial reporting system throughout the organization that complies with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Improve information integrity
- Created a business process model that integrated a SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) that speeds up the process of the financial reporting system
- Developed a sturdy and efficient process methodology that can utilize the collaboration of individuals on specific activities to achieve a business goal
- Better alignment with business and IT infrastructure by leveraging effective governance
- The bank can engage in broader level of services with its client due to increased efficiency in financial reporting
- Process that can be used by all employees