Which contacts should I visit? Who is waiting for service? What is the history behind this contact?
Business Intelligence answers these questions and more by allowing you to gain insight into your business so you can identify trends, risks, and act on them in a timely manner. Location-based Business Intelligence brings this one step further.
Where are my contacts located? What is the most efficient way to contact them?
There is no easy and cost-effective way to see contact or customer information on a map within a Business Intelligence application. Without knowing exactly where your contacts exist, it is hard to create a concrete plan of action.
Integrate Google Maps with IBM Cognos products so companies get a full picture of how to effectively service contacts.
IBM Cognos products are the premier reporting, analysis and planning solutions for all companies. Google maps is a user-friendly and familiar interface for many people.
Solution Highlights :
• Locate contacts on a map and efficiently plan routes
• Avoid known high traffic areas identified on the map
• Pinpoint areas of high concentration and importance, at a glance
• Filter contacts based on specific company metrics
• Isolate individual contacts and click on their marker to find important information on them
• Run IBM Cognos reports directly from the map
• Display custom boundaries relevant to your business
Who Is This For?
Anyone who needs to make location-based decisions.