IBM SPSS Statistics allows organizations to use their business rules and predictive analytics to optimize and automate decisions that are made every day. With IBM SPSS Statistics, the world’s leading statistical software, companies can increase the positive outcomes of good decisions while minimizing the risks of bad ones.
Within a configurable web browser, business users can build predictive models and run “what if” scenarios before a final decision is made. This ensures that the right decisions are made every time. IBM SPSS Statistics empowers users by:
- Allowing them to use advanced modeling techniques in order to predict what is likely to happen based on patterns found in historical data
- Optimizing and automating decisions which require the processing of large data sets
- Monitoring how recommendations based on predictive models affect processes
- Collecting information about results and using that information to refine predictive models for the future
Incorporate statistical results with core business reporting with Cognos Statistics.
- Decisions that Drive Success
- Five Predictive Imperatives for Maximizing Customer Value
- Achieving Customer Intimacy with IBM SPSS Products
- Increasing Marketing Campaign Profitability with Predictive Analytics
For more information, visit the official IBM SPSS Statisticswebsite.