Optimizing Business Objectives through an I.T. Enterprise Architecture
Business objectives are the backbone of any company’s survival. However, Most insurance companies have today is that they are not well informed with their I.T. logistics and so business objectives are not effectively established.
Our life insurance client in U.S. was an example of this.
- Beneficial business requirements must be created to optimize business objectives
- Changes in business requirements must be made flexible to not alter the stability of structured management and technology infrastructure
- Needed to standardize how regional managers calculated compensation for their Field Force based on the number of sales and visits by each representative.
- Created a blueprint for the system needed by providing an Enterprise and Management process model to establish an I.T. Enterprise Architecture
- Identified and supported the development of an the model by implementing I.T. architecture standards and establishing I.T. asset and infrastructure management
- Greater productive management of their I.T. Enterprise Architecture
- Smoother adjustment to business objectives