With new challenges and conditions facing the organizational space, a new kind of intelligence is needed. These organizations require analytic capabilities beyond sense and respond and need to perceive, predict and perform in real-time. According to Gartner, eighty percent of data generated today is unstructured and not having the ability to extract insights from this puts a plethora of companies at a significant disadvantage.
What the KCM Solutions Process Will Allow You to Do
While Business Intelligence gives your departments’ users historical outcomes, Predictive Analytics can determine future ones. Statistical Analysis and “what-if” scenario simulation helps tests hypotheses around what to do next, driving confidence in your decision making. Predictive Analytics produces quantifiable ROI, because it enables you to optimize decisions and change outcomes. We help an organization’s departments in the following ways:
- Sales – examining interaction and attitudinal data to provide rich insights critical to the predictive model, because they get to the crux of a customer’s needs, desires, preferences – and motivations for past behaviors.
- Marketing – predict which customer will respond to a marketing campaign and target them appropriately, reducing campaign dollars spent and increasing response rate.
This will help maximize the value of customer relationships, improve and optimize marketing efforts and deliver exactly what customers want for strong customer satisfaction.
By understanding the reasons behind a past behavior, you avoid making assumptions about the future.
Our Predictive Analytics process comprises of three phases: Capture, Predict, and Act:
- Capture: Pull together relevant data to extract rich insights from unstructured sources, event text.
- Predict: Models find hidden connections and relationships in data that reveal key insights about future events and possible outcomes, using all the data available.
- Act: Deploying models into operational processes allows you to optimize decisions at the point of impact, or when it matters most. This is where you have the opportunity to change outcomes for the better.
Find out how KCM Solutions can improve your business!
Our dedicated team of professionals would love to speak with you.